Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First Time

So this is my first blog so I thought I would give you a little info about what this blog will include and a little about who I am.

Seeing as I'm new to blogging I'm not sure how often I'll up date this but here it goes.

So for my first post I thought I'd give you a little inside on what I'm putting together for a cross rig. I purchased a Scott Cross Team Size XL. Yea that's right I'm a big guy so I need a big bike. Here is a little taste of what I'll be rocking this year. PS: Thanks Greg for the sweet deal!

My whole goal out of this bike is to make it Sub 18 pounds. I just ordered a Alpha Q CX fork that should be here on Monday. Can't wait to get it all set up. I'll post some more pics when the fork gets here.

Well as for this weekend I'll be up in Summit County to race the Crits. Sunday is the last race for the BAT (best all-around team). We have the BAT just about all wrapped up. We have a lead of almost 90 point over the second place. There is no way that we can loose. I'm hoping to score a win for us.

I'll keep you posted on results.

No comments: